Monday, September 26, 2016

Miss Applegarth’s Weekly Announcements

Week of September 26th

What a great week we had last week! I hope everyone is enjoying not having too much hw. It is so important to spend time together and play. They work very hard in school and I love giving them time to just be kids.

This week we will talking about arrays, multiplication, the water cycle, vowel patterns, and many more wonderful things!

HOMEWORK: Reading log- at least 15-20 minutes each night & Cursive Book- Complete Letter u & w - Make sure you trace and try it on your own.

Reminders:
-HW is to be returned Monday 10/3
-Remind- I hope everyone is enjoying the REMIND pictures and updates. Just wanted to remind you that you are not allowed to re-post any pictures I send of other kids in the class. If I send you an individual one of just your child, and you want to share that is ok. Also, with remind we can have individual conversations, so if you have a question you can reply to me and it doesn’t go to the whole group.Illustration of a pencil ...
-VIP started last week and was so GREAT! We pick every Friday for the new student VIP. Be on the lookout for a note in their folder about it.

Any questions? Please contact me on REMIND or email - aapplegarth@candorcs.org

No comments:

Post a Comment